Installation of air-water heat pump in an old house
- Fully functional, quick, simple and safe installation
- It can be implemented in any location of the existing heating system
- Implementation period - a half a day on average
In the Czech Republic and Slovakia, there are hundreds of thousands of older single family houses heated by solid fuels, where seniors dwell. Increasing age results in natural loss of vigour and for this reason, the investors are interested in how they could make heating of their houses as simple as possible. At the same time, they demand that heating is not too expensive compared to their original heating method. That is why our offer of REVEL heat pump installation can be a sought-after solution. Thanks to USP connection set, the installation of air/water heat pump of LWRb-8kW type is fully functional, quick, simple and safe and in addition, due to powerful circulation pump, it can be implemented in any location of the existing heating system.
- covering 50 to 100 % of heating period using an operating cost saving, unattended heat source;
- reducing the necessary fuel quantity and its piling;
- reducing fly ash handling;
- conversion of the entire house to a lower electric power rate D56;
- cheaper hot water preparation (with connected preheating).
What increases the effect of heat pump installation?
- thermal energy loss of the building – the lower the better;
- replacement of windows with new ones (not necessary);
- heat cladding (not necessary);
- radiator sizes – the bigger the better;
- floor heating (not necessary).
Technical specifications for installation.
- installation of USP set with a powerful circulation pump, filtration and protection of temperature sensor against high temperatures;
- heat pump temperature control in accordance with room thermostat provided that setting of thermostatic heads is increased by 2°C and the desired temperature at the temperature sensor is increased to a reasonable maximum value;
- ethanol priming in quantities of 5 to 10 % of volume (only for closed system without blind rising pipes).